PIR Sensor IoT LoraWAN
MoviSight MS7101 is a LoRa PIR sensor based on passive infrared
technology to detect a motion or occupancy. MS7101 can detect
whether there is movement within the range of 6-8 m and send the
changes via LoRaWAN network. Besides, MS7101 equips with
light sensor which can link PIR detection results to trigger scenes.
With compact size and powered battery, MS7101 is easy to install
everywhere. Compliant with MoviSight LoRaWAN gateway and
MoviSight IoT Cloud solution, users can know the alarms or
occupancy of rooms and trigger other sensors or appliances easily
via webpage or mobile App remotely.
MS7101 can be widely used in smart homes, smart offices, schools, warehouses, etc.
- Occupancy or motion detection based on passive infrared and Fresnel Lens
- Easily to install with the convenient size
- Built-in light sensor, combine PIR sensor to achieve triggers
- Ultra-wide-distance wireless transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration, support card emulation mode
- Support MoviSight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateway
MS7202 can be widely used in smart homes, smart offices, schools, warehouses, etc.