Contacto Magnetico IoT LoraWAN
MoviSight MS7301 simply enables you to know when someone enters the office/building through door/window or something has been moved.
The minimal magnet is placed inside the portable part, while the sensor is inside the fixed part that can be attached on door/window or other objects. With a style of minimalism and compact size, the wire-free MS7301 can be easily mounted on the doors, panes, or cabinets, greatly providing real applications for smart homes, smart office or smart factories.
With LoRa technology, one of the most low power consumption technologies, MoviSight MS7301 can work up to almost 2 years without bothering to replace battery. Compliant with MoviSight LoRaWAN gateway and MoviSight IoT Cloud solution, MS7301 will surely monitor the real-time open/close status and receive alarms via mobile App.
- Suitable for various doors/windows of different materials
- Support mounting tamper detection
-LED for network status, open/close status, tamper and low battery indication
-Ultra-wide-distance transmission up to line of sight of 15 km
- Built-in 1200 mAh replaceable battery can work continuously for 2 years
- Equipped with NFC for one touch configuration
- Support MoviSight LoRa D2D protocol to enable ultra-low latency and directly control without gateway
- Function well with standard LoRaWAN gateways and network servers
- Compliant with MoviSight IoT Cloud